CODECA is a non-profitable organisation established and operating in Cyprus since 2016. The aim of the organisation is to foster and promote social cohesion, development and care.
Among the organisation’s main operational objectives are:
- Maintaining social cohesion by implementing actions that will help reduce social inequalities and develop conditions for equal opportunities.
- Provision of Social Care services at individual level, family, group and community
- Provision of accompanying support services, social and psychological support, legal counselling, as well as other actions related to the prevention from and psycho-social support
- Providing services for the prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, education and orientation of children and families, as well as other socially excluded groups.
- Planning, Implementation and Evaluation of Programs to Combat Economic and Social Exclusion of Vulnerable Social Groups.
- Creation of standards and guides of good practice based on the results of the Asylum and Immigration research that will lead to the practical Implementation by Cypriot society.
- Training executives on modern scientific approaches of social welfare, social policy and social entrepreneurship.
- Promoting respect for human rights, religious freedoms and gender equality.