The company operates in the import, wholesale and retail sale of quality spare parts for passenger cars and trucks. It is the oldest company, in the field of spare parts, in the field of spare parts. of the existing companies in the market.
It was founded by Savvas Spyridakis in July 1954 in Famagusta. The company’s headquarters are located in Limassol, has a branch office in Nicosia and serves all other areas in non-occupied Cyprus, either with long-distance taxi services or with its own delivery cars.
It imports and represents in Cyprus the main spare parts manufacturers, who also supply the automotive industry. The company’s goal is to supply the market with genuine spare parts at the best possible prices.