Cobalt is looking for a candidate to join its commercial team as Digital Graphic Designer.
The Digital Graphic Designer will report to the Head of Marketing and will be supervised by the eCommerce and Marketing Manager and is responsible for producing designs/ content for digital marketing campaigns, website content and social media channels in addition to print advertisements.
- Design and produce designs/ content for website & social media including: graphics and banners, static and rich banner ads, and email templates.
- Work with developers to ensure proper implementation within a web environment and ensure consistency and integrity of the creative vision.
- Manage and produce digital design work, including banner sizing and versioning.
- Translate wireframes into simple, easy-to-use User Interfaces where required.
- Ensure consistency of brand and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Provide design support to the wider business for specific projects and events and roadshows.
- Types of deliverables include, but are not limited to: Static, animated gif, and HTML5 banners.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master Degree from a recognised institution in digital design, graphic design, graphic communications or related field.
- Minimum 4 years successful professional design experience, at a digital agency or inhouse Web team.
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – In Design, Photoshop, Illustrator and HTML5.
- Video editing capability will be considered an advantage.
- Experience producing high quality concepts and designs for digital marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage work from initial brief to final design.
- Excellent attention to detail is required together with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
An attractive salary, medical cover plus other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this position, APPLY NOW before the 30th of September 2018.