Cobalt is looking for a candidate to join its commercial team as Search Marketing Executive.
The Search Marketing Executive will report to the Head of Marketing and will be supervised by the eCommerce and Marketing Manager and is responsible for managing, optimizing and reporting on Search Marketing campaigns, including Google Search, Display and Video as well as Social Media Advertising (Facebook).
- Manage digital marketing campaigns on Google and Facebook-Yandex a bonus.
- Identify optimisation opportunities and create campaign structure.
- Ensure PPC campaigns are hitting established KPIs.
- Interpret data and report on the current situation, advise on optimisation.
- Forecast and allocate budget for PPC campaigns.
- Optimise site/ page performance to increase clicks and conversions.
- Manage/ develop PPC Search & Display campaigns based on agreed KPIs & targets.
- Report, analyse & interpret data to understand performance, what is impacting performance & what we can do to influence it.
- Plan, create & implement search and display campaigns.
- Optimise accounts (account structure, keywords, ads, landing pages, bidding).
- Deliver the required traffic and sales growth within targeted cost and contribution.
- Day to day management ensuring that campaigns, promotions, bidding strategies and keywords are optimized, accurate and delivering on KPIs across platforms.
- Identifying value in existing customer subsets to drive profitable traffic.
- Competitor monitoring and benchmarking.
- Monitoring and analysis of keyword performance, implementing corrective actions/additional activity based on this analysis and interpretation.
CORE COMPETENCIES & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Hold a relevant Bachelor’s and/or Master Degree from a recognised institution in a relevant filed.
- Hold Google AdWords and Analytics Certification.
- 2 years experience in Google AdWords across Search, Mobile, Display & Video and Bing is a must.
- Be experienced with Social Media Marketing (Facebook) and Facebook Business Manager.
- Have knowledge of use of conversion and ROI tracking systems for PPC advertising.
- Proven proficiency in copywriting for digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of executing PPC campaigns across Google and Bing.
- Experience of working with Data feed optimisation tools beneficial but not required.
- Experience of using relevant systems to manage adverts, audience building and bidding i.e. Google AdWords.
- Experience of working to a budget, returning traffic to agreed contribution targets
- Have Advanced excel skills.
- Have excellent understanding of SEO on-page/off page.
- Have an eye for details and the ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Be Team player – at ease collaborating and sharing insights with colleagues.
- Excellent command of the English language, both verbal and written.
An attractive salary, medical cover plus other benefits will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet all the above requirements and are interested in this position, APPLY NOW before the 30th of September 2018.