Our Client, a boutique firm of advisors specializing in the fields of international taxation, accounting, audit, and corporate services, are looking to hire an IFRS Specialist for their highly skilled team in Nicosia. The successful candidate will be an ACCA/ACA qualified professional with a minimum of 3-5 years’ post-qualification experience having a strong understanding of IFRS and their risks/implications on financial reporting. If you are ready for the next step in your career, looking to work under an intellectually challenging role within a growing practising firm, send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify IFRS problem areas in a set of financial statements and recommend solutions
- Report and provision of written consultations, discussion papers and opinions as well as clearly documenting/explaining reviews
- Research issues at a detailed level and tackle complex issues
- Assist with preparation and/or review of Group consolidated financial statements in compliance with IFRS
- BSc. or equivalent in accounting or finance related courses
- ACA or ACCA qualification
- 3-5 years’ post-qualification working experience within the domain of IFRS as an IFRS specialist and/or auditing of financial statements prepared under IFRS
- Excellent knowledge of English. Knowledge of Greek and/or Russian will be considered an advantage.
- The ability to work autonomously and with minimal guidance, but also knowing when to escalate issues encountered
- Open minded, decisive, strong business mindset & flexible character
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Experience in working in groups / teams, with a focus on developing team members in the process
- Experience in working with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point and CaseWare is essential
- Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package and a flexible working environment with the ability to manage your projects independently.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.