GRS Recruitment are a well-established and licensed recruitment agency with 15 years in the market and offices in both Cyprus and Malta. Due to continued growth and success we are expanding our head office team in Limassol. With a strong portfolio of clients with offices in Russia and Russian speaking associates or employees in Cyprus we are seeking a Russian speaking Consultant who can offer recruitment services in their mother language. The ideal candidate will have experience as a recruitment consultant agency side however we can consider applicants with strong client relationship and sales skills.
If you meet the requirements and wish to be considered for this Russian Speaking Recruitment Consultant role based in Limassol then send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain and develop a client base in Cyprus, with on-going business development.
- Deliver exceptional customer service and delivery.
- Build a network of candidates seeking opportunities in Cyprus
- Managing a Live vacancy list
- Attending recruitment fairs and other exhibitions or business events and conferences
- Write engaging job adverts on behalf of your client to attract relevant applicants
- Review candidates’ applications and manage candidate interviews
- Prepare job adverts for each vacancy and ensure these appear on the GRS website and all other relevant
- Search and shortlist suitable candidates’ CVs and submit to client’s vacancies
- Collect feedback from clients and candidates after the interviews are concluded
- Work closely with internal teams such as Operations, Finance, and Business Support
- Work in-line with company policies to ensure compliance with data protection and other legislations
- Work in a confidential manner due to the nature of the business.
- Experience in a similar role as Recruiter within an agency or in Sales/Business Development in the service industry.
- High level of Customer Service skills
- Fluent in Russian and English, any other language is an advantage
- A good understanding of the Cyprus marketplace
- Knowledge of labour law would be an advantage
- Team Player
- Work well with targets
- Computer Literate
- Monthly and quarterly incentives
- Great working environment
- Friday coffees and breakfast
- Birthday days off
- End of month lunches
- Team building and company “Days out”
- Regular career reviews
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Steve Slocombe, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.