BDO Ltd is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 120 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
We value each individual and we want you to realise your aspirations. With the challenge and support offered you will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
We are looking for high-calibre candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
· University Degree in Finance/Accounting/Economics/ or a related field
· Qualified ACA/ACCA
· Experienced in Audit
· Experienced in Caseware
· Strong knowledge of MS office
· Excellent command of English and Greek language
· Russian language will be considered as an advantage
· Excellent interpersonal and professional skills
Basic aspects of running and delivering client audit projects of small, medium and large sized companies, including:
· Involvement in client acceptance procedures
· Understanding client’s business
· Assisting in identifying risk matters and planning the audit work required on assignments based on the software used
· Execution and finalization of audit work
· Demonstrates a basic understanding of tax issues; assistance in completing client tax returns
· Mainly reports to managers and partners
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. The Package includes provident fund scheme, leaves (including unpaid and sick leaves), smart casual dress code, flexible working hours, annual salary reviews.
If you believe that you meet the requirement of the position and would like to apply, please submit your CV to [email protected], by 31st of October 2020. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.