An exciting opportunity to work with one of the leading names in the technology retail industry, our client is growing their E-Commerce department and seeking to hire a skilled Website Administrator to join their team in Nicosia. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious, proactive and career-oriented professional with at least 2 years of similar work experience within a Digital Marketing or e-Commerce department. The company offers competitive remuneration, ongoing career growth opportunities, and a very friendly and engaging work environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create and update the content of the website (products, content, offers)
- Work closely with other departments of the company (commercial & sales), as well as with external partners (consultants & media shops) to improve traffic and sales through the website
- Design and implement site changes and functional improvements
- Maintain and update the online Marketing Plans
- Monitor performance indicators in the online environment
- Degree in Higher Education (University / TEI / College) in Marketing, Informatics or e-Commerce
- At least 2 years of previous experience in a similar position in an organized Digital Marketing or e-Commerce department
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and HTML code
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent knowledge of English (written and oral speech)
- Fulfilled military obligations (for males)
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactivity, taking initiative, and innovative thinking
- High sense of responsibility and emphasis on detail
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering excellent customer service
- Strong team spirit
- Attractive package of fixed and variable earnings
- Continuing education
- Excellent work environment
- Career opportunities in a dynamically growing business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.