An exciting and challenging opportunity to work with one of the leading names in the technology retail industry in Cyprus, our client is growing their E-Commerce department and seeking to hire an exceptionally talented E-Commerce Manager to join their team in Nicosia, and who will be chiefly responsible for the company’s e-Commerce Strategy and Planning, e-Business Management, and Operational Efficiency. At least 5 years of previous experience working in e-Commerce Property Management is a must, as well as excellent communication skills in Greek and English, an innovative mindset and a team spirit. The company offers competitive remuneration, ongoing career growth opportunities, and a very friendly and engaging work environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Contribute to the formulation of an annual e-commerce plan that enhances channel sales & brand preference.
• Prepare in collaboration with the team competitive plans for the presence of technology & entertainment categories (content, merchandising, how-to guides, etc.), based on consumer insights, competition & commercial priorities
• Develop a development plan for the e-shop platform in collaboration with IT, with the aim of improving the customer experience (navigation, site performance), search engine friendliness / on all devices and increasing convertibility
• Daily check of sales, deviations, and actions for the results and outcomes
• Ensure the unified image of the brand in the e-shop, based on the corporate identity and current communication actions
• Ensure through teamwork the timely implementation of promotional actions on the electronic channel, supporting the company’s integrated plan
• Ensure that there is a competitive product range in all categories, as well as regular VS departure measurement
• Ensure that the customer’s experience in navigating the categories is always the best possible in relation to domestic competition and beyond.
• Enhance and develop the basic tools of the platform (merchandising, User Scenarios etc) with the aim of increasing the efficiency of the e-shop
• Contribute to the monitoring of other channels (walk in, phone orders, store pick up cross sell) and suggest performance improvement actions
• Ensure that the team monitors the user’s daily trends (On-line Search, Top visited pages, Bounce issues, etc.) by activating continuous improvement procedures.
• Collaborate closely with the digital marketing team, aiming to harmonize the plan and the needs of the e-shop
• Create a plan in consultation with the immediate supervisor and ensure daily monitoring
• Improve efficiency and effectiveness by constantly exploring ways to improve processes and systems
• Encourage automation of processes and the use of technology in the body.
• Suggest competitive ways of outsourcing processes that can bring more value at a lower cost.
• At least 5 years of experience in e-commerce property management
• Higher degree in economics, management, marketing or e-commerce
• Excellent knowledge of how CMS and e-commerce platforms work
• Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
• Very good knowledge of Digital Marketing tools (PPC, SEO, e-mail, Affiliate, price engines, etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Greek and English
• Ability to think methodically by analysing market data and area of responsibility.
• Ability to translate corporate strategy into action.
• Ability to manage a team, generate collaboration and apply positive influence
• Ability to solve problems quickly
• Excellent project management skills
• An innovative mindset and proactive spirit
• Ability to lead and manage change.
• Attractive package of fixed and variable earnings.
• Continuing education.
• Excellent work environment.
• Career opportunities in a dynamically growing business.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.