An exciting and challenging opportunity has arisen to work with one of the leading names in the retail industry in Cyprus, our client based in Nicosia is seeking to hire an exceptionally talented Product Manager (Household appliances) .The successful candidate must have minimum 2 to 3 years previous experience as Purchasing / Order Manager / Service roles involved with household appliances, such as washing machines, microwaves, ovens etc., as well as excellent communication skills in both Greek and English, an innovative mindset and a team spirit. OUr client offers competitive remuneration, ongoing career growth opportunities, and a very friendly and engaging work environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates with suppliers, to place orders, return stocks at low traffic speeds and any other inquiries on a frequently level
- Conducting competitor benchmarking and always being updated on new releases and proceeds with first placements
- Conducting orders on a weekly basis based on orders feedback system
- Updating product prices based on supplier’s price lists changes campaigns or when is necessary due to competition
- Informs about new trends and proposes new collaborations or the development of new related product categories.
- Communicates with the Marketing – Digital – PR department to coordinate promotions related to its categories and ensures timely information on important releases
- Responsible for selecting products to participate in newsletters / digitals campaigns
- Communicates with Trade Marketing regarding the coordination of Visual Merchandising
- Monitors the codes that appear on public.gr (hide-unhide)
- Being responsible for the pricing policy and the profitability of the category and monitors it monthly to take the necessary actions if there is a deviation from the company’s goals
- Manages trade agreements with suppliers and ensures their timely signing
- Prepares sales reports (sales / stock / margin reports) to take the necessary actions to optimize its liability categories.
- Makes regular visits to the network of stores.
- Prepares and presents monthly network updates.
- Monitors the stock of the network and the central warehouse to be in line with the goals of the company.
- Establishes and maintains productive relationships with colleagues / subordinates
- Builds productive cooperation with the operational departments of the company, with the employees’ unions, with the competent government services, the internal and external auditors
- Minimum 2-3 years of previous experience as Purchasing / Order Manager / Service involved with household appliances, such as washing machines, microwaves, ovens etc.
- Degree in Economics, Marketing, or in a relevant field
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Computer Literate (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Attractive package of fixed and variable earnings.
- Continuing education.
- Excellent work environment.
- Career opportunities in a dynamically growing business
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.