Upcom is looking for a talented Database Administrator on behalf of its client located in Nicosia, Cyprus for a full-time job. Its client is a leading multinational company with global presence and large multidimensional portfolio of projects including some of the most established and prestigious companies within the global landscape.
- Perform Database Administration tasks
- Provide operation and monitoring support
- Check systems logs of various Databases and Applications
- Verify and log every issue by following predefined policy, procedure and monitoring tools
- Diagnosing problems and determining the severity
- Referring problems to support groups
Job Requirements (skills/experiences):
- Good command of oral and written English and Greek.
- Excellent communication, telephone manner, technical skill and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and team player
- Sense of urgency, able to work under pressure, overtime and crisis situation, and at odd hours
- Can accept flexible working hours.
- Previous experience with Databases Administration is mandatory (minimum 1 year).
- Certification for any Databases Administration platform is a definite advantage
Minimum Bachelor Degree in related eld. Post graduate Degree will be considered as an advantage.
- Private Insurance
- 13th salary
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply: [email protected]
If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.