BDO Limited is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, over 120 professionals, and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting, and advisory services.
Due to our sustained growth, we are looking for an ambitious and highly motivated professional to join our dynamic and rapidly expanding Technology Advisory Team.
- Maintain BDO’s Information Security Framework, and underlying policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Maintain BDO’s risk register and perform frequent risk assessments.
- Ensure appropriate physical, administrative and technical safeguards are in place, to protect information assets from internal and external threats.
- Maintain BDO’s DR & BCP plan.
- Assist in information security advisory projects related to all domains of information security and data privacy.
- Perform any other relevant duties.
- University degree in Information Security/Computer Science or any other relevant degree.
- A relevant postgraduate degree will be considered as a strong plus.
- At least 3 years of experience in the areas of information security and/or data privacy.
- Excellent knowledge of GDPR.
- Knowledge of IS/IT control frameworks, professional standards, and leading practices (e.g. COBiT, ISO 27001, NIST, ITIL, COSO).
- Experience in IT audit and/or offensive security techniques will be considered as a plus.
- Holding or working towards recognized professional certifications (CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, CIPP/E etc.) will be considered as a plus.
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, based on qualifications and experience. Our package includes provident fund scheme, leaves (including unpaid and sick leaves), smart casual dress code, flexible working hours and annual salary reviews.