GRS is working closely with a global retail and hospitality corporation and currently seeking an exceptionally talented Facilities Manager based in Larnaca. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 5 years previous experience with Facilities Management, preferably within the Hospitality / Retail industry, as well as excellent communication skills in Greek and English, an innovative mindset, and a team spirit. Our client offers competitive remuneration, ongoing career growth opportunities along with a very friendly and engaging work environment. If you are looking to work as a Facilities Manager in Larnaca and fulfil the essential requirements, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical assistance to department Facilities Managers in such areas as facilities audits and standards, preventive maintenance, and space utilization
- Responsible for directing, supervising, and monitoring the activities of Department facilities personnel and technicians on a day-today basis, including training, developing, and coaching these staff members
- Monitor each Facilities Manager’s Zones operation to ensure compliance with, lease conditions, budgetary goals, governmental regulations and Property Management User
- Liaise with contractors, engineers, project managers, building professionals, relevant government authorities and building management companies
- Investigating availability and suitability of options for new premises
- Makes recommendations regarding facilities policy in daily activities areas as well as long-range management areas
- Directing, coordinating, and planning essential central services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Develop staff and manage performance to ensure the organization is effective and poised to strategically meet the needs of the business
- Oversee facilities operation and EH&S audits
- Communicate effectively with the owners and ensure business continuity is always maintained with specific attention to reporting
- Degree in Industrial / Mechanical/ Electrical / Construction Engineering or Business
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience with Facilities Management preferably within the Retail / Hospitality Industry
- Previous working experience in delivering projects on time/ budget
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Extensive technical / electrical knowledge
- Strong analytical/critical thinking
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills
- Flexibility to be on call and respond to emergencies
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.