Our Client, a regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, is currently seeking to expand their Limassol team and more specifically their Compliance Department. We are ideally looking for a holder of Advanced CySEC certification and a undergraduate degree in Law, Business, Risk, Finance, and/or Accounting; If you are looking for the next step in your career, seeking to work in a dynamic, professional and friendly environment, then pleased apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify current AML procedures in use and compare against latest circulars and updates to the AML law.
- Create / update and maintain always up to date the latest AML procedures manual.
- Coordinate and monitor compliance with, and the implementation of, AML Programs and procedures to ensure compliance with the AML Policy
- Prepares an annual plan of inspections to be performed and/or other regular reports that need to be prepared and timing of their submission to the relevant authorities.
- Develop and maintain relationships with CySEC, external auditors and internal auditors in order to update and minimize possible work duplications.
- Advise management on short-term and long-term AML procedures and actions that maybe needed to be considered and enforced.
- Assess the Client’s information and approves or rejects the trading account accordingly
- Categorizes the Company’s clients with regards to the risk base approach followed by the Company.
- Provides guidance to employees on subjects related to money laundering and terrorism financing.
- Submit the Monthly Prevention Statement to the Commission on a timely basis.
- Serve as the primary liaison officer with the regulatory bodies and law enforcement
- Undergraduate degree in Law, Business, Risk, Finance, and/or Accounting;
- Holder of CYSEC Advanced Licence
- Solid background working with a Compliance/ AML Based position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal/written skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret policies, procedures, laws, regulations and guidelines
- Have a full understanding of the Forex industry
- Knowledge of Cyprus AML law relating to key areas of responsibility
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Hayley Buckle, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.