GRS is working closely with a global retail and hospitality corporation and currently looking to recruit an exceptionally talented General Manager based in Larnaca. The successful candidate must have a minimum of 4 years previous experience as a General Manager, preferably within the Hospitality / Retail industry, along with excellent communication skills in Greek and English, an innovative mindset, and a team spirit. Our client offers a competitive remuneration, ongoing career growth opportunities, and a very friendly and engaging work environment. If you are looking to work as a General Manager in Larnaca and fulfil the essential requirements, we look forward to receiving your application.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and ensure all company’s departments are achieving the highest possible results both in terms of service provided and revenue
- Be responsible for company’s expansion in Cyprus
- Develop multi-year capital project plans and manage the process to complete the capital projects
- Compliance with local codes and regulations
- Develop plans of action for capital projects and manage the process to their implementation
- Manage company’s capital to budgeted levels
- Direct the timely preparation and implementation of all financial reports including budgets, monthly/quarterly reports, sales reports, variance reports, cash flow, analyses and forecasts
- Monitor company’s marketing / sales strategy on a frequently level to ensure a high level of revenue
- Degree in Finance / Business Management / Commercial / Marketing or in relevant field
- Minimum of 4 years previous experience as General Manager preferably within the Retail / Hospitality Industry
- Proven knowledge and experience in supervising a large scale of operations
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
- Computer Literate (MS Office)
- Strong analytical/ critical thinking
- Flexibility to be on call and respond to emergencies
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.