Our client a Cysec regulated Forex Broker based in Paphos are currently recruiting for an energetic individual to join our team in the position of Client Education Officer
As a Client Education Officer you will have responsibility developing the clients interest in trading. You will also assist the Account Manager with client connecting. You will close off complaints, provide high level of customer service and help to sell events.
- Achieve daily communication and presentations to clients in order to enhance their knowledge and education in Forex and CFDs trading.
- Preparing and delivering client presentations, educational videos.
- Organizing and presenting trading sessions in online trading rooms.
- Develop a Forex Online program that can appear on multiple frequencies and multiple media.
- Write and present online Forex and CFD trading educational content.
- Produce, amend and present written reports, daily videos, webinars, educational content and tweets on Forex and CFDs.
- Business Administration qualification will be considered as an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in Forex / CFDs Market Research is a MUST
- Knowledge in determining fundamental views on all currencies
- Computer skills, Microsoft office word, excel, power point
- Fluency in English Language is essential
- Experienced analyst / trader with knowledge on global economies and markets.
- Great communicator with considerable experience in preparing and delivering client presentations, educational sessions
- Experienced in organizing and presenting trading sessions in online trading rooms
- Experience in writing and presenting online industry educational content
- Able to produce, amend and present written reports, webinars, educational content on Forex and CFDs
Excellent communication skills, passion for speaking with client’s, excellent work ethic prepared to go that extra mile to get the job done, enthusiasm and energy.
Basic Salary: €1,700 – €2,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 11:00 – 20:00
To apply for this vacancy please send an English version of your CV to [email protected] with subject: Client Education Officer VAC-19513G