Our Client, a successful high-end interior design studio based in Limassol, is looking to expand their team, and is currently recruiting an Architect. The role would suit an all-rounder and someone confident in all stages of the design process, from concept, design development, documentation, to FF&E selection and preparation of contract documents. If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee and own the development of architectural and interior drawings for the purpose of construction
- Undertake site visits and quality control for the projects
- Work as an all-round architect, developing floorplans to review with clients
- Provide architectural solutions and problem solve on site
- Work closely with the team to deliver on various projects
- Licensed Architect
- A good working knowledge of Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup, Lumion, InDesign, Photoshop, MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in working in all stages across design and construction process
- A curiosity and passion for trends and insight to strategically inform design
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English at a professional level. Russian and/or Greek will be considered an advantage
- Our Client offers a competitive remuneration package including 13th salary
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.