A dynamic group of companies involved in the development and operation of commercial projects, is currently recruiting an experienced Imports/Exports Manager who will be managing a new venture of the group. The role would suit an ambitious, trustworthy, and dedicated professional with experience in the whole imports/exports cycle as well as business development. If you are interested in this role, please send us your CV.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for a group of existing accounts and for developing further new business contacts
- Responsible for maintaining supplier and customer relationships
- Analyze the requests of different suppliers and customers and be responsible for purchasing and sales negotiations
- Responsibility for the warehouse, including operation and daily management control
- Write working procedures and work routines from the logistic and purchasing standpoint
- Close follow-up of the logistics budget and economy saving
- Stock control
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject; Commercial/Sales Management, Imports/Exports or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
- Business level English and Greek
- Pro-active, assertive, ambitious
- Strong communication skills
- Team player who can also work independently
- Good presentation skills
- Analytical skills and good with numbers
- Willingness to travel abroad up to 10% of your work time
- Our Client offers a competitive salary package including 13th salary
- Working Hours are Monday to Friday 8:00-18:00 with 1 hour lunch break
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.