On behalf of our Client, an international technology solutions provider based in Nicosia, GRS are currently recruiting for a Junior Consultant. The successful candidate will work across multiple teams (from client support to data sourcing and researching) gaining significant experience when choosing his/her future career path with our Client. If you are ready to work within a creative, intelligent and versatile environment, please forward us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the suite of Company’s products and services
- Manually augment data to maintain database integrity
- Creation and maintenance of benchmark validation checks
- Risk management and compliance support
- Ensure delivery of service in line with KPIs
- Provide customers with key information and analytical solutions
- Performance attribution analysis support
- Create mapped records between indices
- Monitor data quality checks
- University graduate in Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Engineering or a related fluent
- Fluency in English at a professional level
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Ability to work within a team, as well as independently
- Attentive to detail
- Confident communicator with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Eligible to work in Cyprus
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package including performance bonus, family medical and provident fund
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.