GRS is working closely with a very well-established Business Advisory company and is currently looking to recruit a Business Development Executive based in their Nicosia or Limassol office. The successful candidate must have minimum 3 years of previous experience in Business Development within Audit / Accounting / Real Estate and be fluent in both Greek and English. If you are looking to further develop your career and work as a Business Development Executive in Nicosia or Limassol, we will be glad to receive your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify ideas by researching industry news & articles, tracking businesspeople and their accomplishments.
- Responsible for finding new opportunities and leads by contacting potential partners
- Promote the firm’s products and solutions
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Maintain strong client relationships with clients
- Reply to clients’ enquires in a professional and timely manner
- Monitor client retention
- Prepare, negotiate, and manage contracts, ensure compliance with strategic objectives, internal policies and legal obligations
- Attend face-to-face meetings with clients and conduct presentations where necessary
- Be able to meet deadlines
- Be able to work independently with minimum supervision
- University graduate in Business, Management, Marketing, IT or a related field
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in Business Development within Audit / Accounting / Real Estate Excellent command of English and Greek, both verbal and written
- Have existing portfolio of clients which can approach immediately
- Strong sales and negotiation techniques
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and creative abilities
- Multitasking individual with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Computer literacy with excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.