GRS is working closely with an International group of companies operating within the Maritime and Oil & Gas sector and is currently seeking to recruit an eLearning Developerin Limassol. The successful candidate must be fluent in English and have previous experience in creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs as also in authoring tools Articulate, Captivate Prime, Lectora and LMS software and in Mobile apps development. If you are looking to develop your career and have the necessary qualifications for this position, please send us your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- IT set-up of LMS environment, integration tools and architecture
- IT set-up of content deployment
- IT support and back-end engineering
- Cooperation with the customer success manager in providing IT solutions to the customers for the set-up and deployment of the LMS
- In charge of the mobile application development and website integration tools
- Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience with MS Office
- Previous experience in creating storyboards/scripts and production-ready content for video or web-based training programs
- Experience in authoring tools Articulate, Captivate Prime, Lectora and LMS software
- Experience in Mobile apps development
- Fluency in English, both in verbal and written
- Knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge in creation of interactive videos, learning analytics, VR, AR, AI, Mobile apps development, 3D animation development will be strongly considered as an advantage
- 13th salary
- Provident Fund (after probation)
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Stella Stavrou Neokli, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.