Our Client, a regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, is currently seeking to expand their Limassol team and more specifically their Finance Department. We are looking for an accounting professional with a minimum of 2 years of experience for the position of Reconciliations Accountant. If you are for the next step in your career, seeking to work in a dynamic, professional and friendly environment, then please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Daily downloading of all bank account movement & updating relevant spreadsheets with incoming amounts & posting of all bank related bookkeeping entries in the Accounting System.
- Daily Reconciliation in Excel of all the company’s bank accounts.
- Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reconciliation in Excel of the company’s Payment processors.
- Daily communication with the company’s bankers to identify unknown incoming amounts.
- Daily communication with the company’s Back Office & AML teams to identify returns of amounts.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Management, Banking, Business Administration
- A minimum of 2 years’ book-keeping experience in the Forex industry in a relevant position if the academic qualification comes from a different field other than the ones mentioned above.
- LCCI Accounting exams passed will be considered an advantage.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure environment and working to strict deadlines.
- Strong command of the English language.
- Strong analytical capabilities, must be very competent in working with Excel.
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package and lots of team building events and work space perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.