Our Client, a regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, is currently seeking to expand their Limassol team and more specifically their AML Department. We are looking for a back office professional with a minimum of 1 year of experience for the position of Client Account Opening Assistant. If you are for the next step in your career, seeking to work in a dynamic, professional and friendly environment, then please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process applications for the opening of new client accounts into the Company’s client database and amend existing client account details.
- Verify all Client documents and data received and ensure that compliance procedures are being adhered to and all necessary documentation is collected and relevant details are updated.
- Implement strict Know-Your-Client procedures on all potential and existing Clients including performance of translation of identification and other documents.
- Assist with AML-compliance checks and on-going monitoring of client accounts including transaction monitoring, update of client details and documents, and economic profile on new and existing accounts.
- University degree graduate in a relevant field.
- Fluency in English at a professional level. Knowledge of additional European languages would be considered an advantage.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in the Account Opening, Back Office or Customer Support in the retail forex industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Computer literate (MS Office).
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package and lots of team building events and work space perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.