Our Client, a regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, is currently seeking to expand their Limassol team and more specifically their Compliance Department. We are looking for an experienced professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector for the position of Compliance Assistant. If you are for the next step in your career, seeking to work in a dynamic, professional and friendly environment, then please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Draft relevant compliance policies and procedures and monitor their practical implementation by the relevant departments.
- Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints.
- Assist in performing best execution monitoring tests as well as monitoring accounts for suspicious trading practices.
- Review, approve and/or monitor communications and information to Clients (including customer support communications, marketing communications, affiliate websites).
- Keep abreast with new legislation and regulation updates, and report in summary form such updates to the Head of Compliance.
- Assist in the preparation of reports to Regulatory Authorities and Management.
- Conduct internal compliance audits and report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for correction of any deficiencies to the Head of Compliance.
- Maintain close collaboration and communication with relevant authorities and other counterparts, as appropriate.
- Undertake other compliance duties as requested by the Head of Compliance.
- University degree in Law/Business/Finance/Risk Management/Accounting/Economics or a related field.
- Between 2 – 4 years of experience within the forex industry is a must. Experience within compliance will be considered an advantage.
- Holder of CySEC certification will be considered an advantage, if not, the successful candidate will have to pass the relevant CySEC examination.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package and lots of team building events and work space perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected], quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.