Our client is a leading international Talent Management Software Solutions Provider that are in the process of setting up operations in Cyprus and they are looking to hire a Senior Android Engineer/Developer to initially work remotely and then to be based at their new offices in Nicosia.
The Company wants to hire ambitious professionals who thrive on their entrepreneurial spirit and want to Change the Way the World Works. They are passionate about disruptive technology, welcome constant change, and understand the value of employee success in the workplace. They enjoy going to work every day because they believe in their product and L.O.V.E. their culture. They are more than just a software company; they are industry leaders in the H.R. space.
Why work with them?
- They are a fun-loving, passionate, and highly collaborative team
- They believe in moving quickly, failing fast, and adapting to change
- They are committed to achieving technical excellence in everything we do
- They value team work, learning from failure and innovation
Why they want to work with you?
- You have an undying passion for building world-class software
- You’re positive thinking and find opportunities instead of problems
- You have superb technical chops. But, you’re always striving to improve
- You believe software should be just as beautiful on the inside as it is on the outside
- You are willing to hustle, get in the weeds and will not rest until the job is done
- You believe that debate, inclusivity, and transparency result in better product
What you’ll do
- Develop and maintain the company’s native application
- Collaborate, engage in design/architecture discussions, and share your ideas
- Continuously integrate clean, scalable, robust, testable code
- Hands-on with our codebase and deeply involved in code reviews
- Shape, build, and evolve our growing API responsible for powering our platform, iOS, and Android apps
- Push the boundaries of what’s possible by tackling challenges in architecture, scalability, security, and performance
Do you have what it takes? What they’re looking for
- B.Sc. or Masters in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years+ professional experience building Android apps
- You LOVE Material Design, are proficient in Java & Kotlin, and automate everything in Gradle
- Believe in using the right tool for the job whether that’s installing a third-party library or writing one yourself
- A great design eye, paying close attention to the smallest of UI and UX details
- You’re efficient to the point where you can (but smart enough not to) automate yourself out of work
- Strong in architectural patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM, etc.), object modeling, and OOP concepts
- Strong in networking & concurrency
- Comfortable in a UNIX / Linux environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Or even better:
- Comfortable architecting features up and down the entire stack including database (MySQL), server & client-side application, and API design
- Profiling performance and memory leaks
- Web development experience, especially with React / Redux, SASS, etc.
- At least one published app (and/or publicly available source)
The Company is passionate about Employee Success and their Software and Services help companies inspire employees globally and drive business success. Their software delivers the tools employees need to perform and stay engaged, and their services provide their clients with one point-of-contact to help their employees sustain results that matter. Named one of the “Best Places to Work”, a “Next Generation Employer of Choice,” one of the “Top 10 Places Where Employees Thrive”, and one of Deloitte and PROFIT’s “Fastest Growing Companies,” the Company offers an outstanding compensation plan, competitive benefits program, generous vacation policy, limitless opportunities for personal and professional growth, and a corporate culture like no other.
This is your chance to be part of an exceptional team of people and contribute to an environment where innovation and initiative are encouraged and rewarded. If you love a challenge, share their “work hard/play hard” mentality, excellence in all that you do, apply for this position today!
To apply for this vacancy please send an English version of your CV to [email protected] with subject: Senior Android Engineer/Developer VAC-19588T