A regulated provider delivering trading facilities, alongside innovative trading technology, are working with GRS to recruit a Compliance Specialist to expand their Limassol team. We are looking for an experienced professional with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the sector for the position of Compliance Specialist. If you are looking for the next step in your career, and are seeking to work in a dynamic, professional, and friendly environment, then please apply today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform best execution monitoring tests as well as monitoring accounts for suspicious trading practises.
- Instrument reviews and approvals in accordance with Product Governance requirements.
- Monitor EMIR and MIFIR transaction reporting.
- Prepare the Company’s capital adequacy trading book calculations.
- Assist in the handling of client complaints and/or monitor the handling of client complaints.
- Prepare relevant reports and communications to regulatory authorities and/or management.
- Monitor the maintenance and practical implementation of policies and procedures by the relevant departments.
- Draft relevant compliance policies and procedures and monitor their practical implementation by the relevant departments.
- Conduct internal compliance audits and report relevant monitoring findings and recommendations for correction of any deficiencies to the Head of Compliance.
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory updates, and report in summary form such updates to the Head of Compliance.
- Undertake other compliance duties as requested by the Head of Compliance.
- University degree in Law /Business /Finance /Risk /Management /Accounting /Economics or a related field.
- Between 2 to 4 years of experience within the forex industry is a must. Experience within compliance will be considered an advantage.
- Holding the CySEC certification will be considered an advantage, if not, the successful candidate will have to pass the relevant CySEC examination.
- Very good knowledge of CySEC regulatory framework.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible, energetic with a positive attitude.
- Computer literate.
- Our Client offers an attractive remuneration package and lots of team building events and workspace perks.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.