Our client, an international service provider to the online financial trading industries (Forex, Crypto-Currencies) with offices internationally, is looking to hire a Personal Assistant to be based at their offices in Limassol.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within the FX industry and will be responsible for managing, controlling, coordinating, planning and handling the full-cycle of company’s owner Agenda.
The responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring, managing and handling the Agenda and Calendars accordingly.
- Coordinate communications effectively and efficiently on behalf of the Stakeholders and Shareholders.
- Answering phone calls, emails and dealing with correspondence and/or queries when necessary and respond promptly.
- Organizing, planning and booking travel arrangements such as itineraries, transportation and/or accommodation.
- Act as the point person and liaise for a variety of Professional Bodies and Third Parties.
- Attend meetings in order to keep notes and take minutes accordingly.
- Conducting research, preparing letters, reports and/or presentations that may be required.
- Organizing and planning meetings, Corporate events and/or Conferences.
- Provide clerical or administrative assistance and respond on his behalf when required.
- Take decisions and act on own initiative when necessary.
- Perform various ad hoc requests as assigned.
The qualifications, skills and experience required will include:
- Previous working experience as a Personal Assistant, within the forex is a must.
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal in English language is mandatory. (additional languages will be considered advantageous).
- Computer literate and experienced in using different kinds of software, platforms and applications.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with a strong willingness for learning and development.
- Highly motivated with excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent Presentation and Communication skills.
- Professional discretion character but also a strong and polite personality.
The working hours are Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week.
The company is offering a salary based on qualifications and experience including 21 days annual paid vacation plus 3 days fully paid sick leave.
To apply for this opportunity click below * OR *
send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Personal Assistant – VAC-19954T. We look forward to hearing from you!