An international clothing brand offering a lively yet classic and dynamic style in menswear, is working with GRS to recruit a Store Manager for their Limassol based store. The successful candidate must have excellent communication and management skills as well as previous experience in a similar position. If you are ready for the next step in your career, please send GRS Recruitment your CV today!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales team supervision, guidance, and support
- Objective monitoring and reporting
- Selection of staff for recruitment and provision of continuing education
- Reception and welcoming customers in the Store
- Providing excellent service to the customers of the Store
- Explanation of products and offers to customers
- Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or any other related field
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in the field of retail sales
- Ability to manage staff
- Pleasant personality
- Excellent knowledge of Greek and English languages
- Knowledge of Computers (MS Office)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and organisational skills
- Our Client is offering an attractive package of rewards and benefits including 13th salary and bonus is offered.
- Specialized training is also provided to acquire the required knowledge and skills.
- Working Hours: Store is open Monday to Sunday 10:00-20:00 (The successful candidate will work according to the store’s standard working hours, 5 days per week on a rotational basis).
Due to the high volume of applications we receive at GRS Recruitment, only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
To apply for this position, please email your CV to Nikoletta Constantinou, [email protected] quoting the above job reference or call +357 25 342 720 for further information.