Our client, a CYSEC Regulated Investment Firm located in Limassol, is looking to hire an AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer.
As the AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer you shall be responsible for performing AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks such as identifying and reporting relevant monitoring findings and recommendations to the Head of Compliance. You shall be monitoring amongst others, communications between clients and the various company departments in line with the monitoring requirements of the relevant regulatory framework and the clients’ activity as per the established AML Risk Based Approach.
You will need to have a CySEC Advanced Certificate and having a CySEC AML Certificate will be considered an advantage. If you do not have the required AML Certificate, the Company will provide relevant training(s) within the first 6 months to undertake the exam, in which you will be expected to succeed as it is a particular requirement for the proper execution of the role.
- Perform AML and regulatory compliance monitoring tasks in accordance with the Company’s Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Discuss your findings and recommendations with the Head of the department and assist in the creation of the relevant reports to the Management body.
- Assist the compliance function in promoting awareness of regulatory requirements to all the departments of the Company.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings with the team(s) to discuss the monitoring findings.
- Maintain excellent record keeping of the monitoring findings, relevant evidence, recommendations, and actions taken by the company.
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a Compliance and/or Monitoring Officer or in a similar role within the retail FX industry.
- CySEC Advanced certificate.
- Good knowledge with CySEC regulatory laws and AML processes.
- Excellent knowledge of the English Language both written and oral.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with attention to detail.
- Pro-active, and independent with the ability to take initiatives.
- BA or MA degree.
Will be considered an advantage if you have:
CySEC AML Certificate.
- A unique opportunity for a career in a global, fast growing company and self-development;
- Attractive compensation package based on qualifications and experience;
- Modern and professional work environment;
- Participate in the Employee Training & Development program
- Free gym for all employees at the Marina “Sanctum Spa & Fitness
- Quarterly/semesterly team activities for all the company;
- Medical insurance cover from 1st day of induction, which includes dental care, annual check-ups etc.;
- Monthly bonuses upon performance.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: AML & Regulatory Monitoring Officer – VAC-C20143C. We look forward to hearing from you!