Our client, a Digital Solutions provider located in Paphos, is looking to hire a Media Buyer.
The Media Buyer will play a critical role in the development and execution of the media plans needed to support the marketing strategy of various online campaigns.
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual to help drive innovation in a vibrant and dynamic organisation.
- Identifying the target audience for a particular media campaign and deciding how best to communicate to that audience
- Negotiating the best price, quality and placement of advertisements (including banners, emails, pops)
- Maintaining the current portfolio of the company’s partners
- Hunting for new partners and identifying new sources of traffic while building relationships with media sales companies
- Budget management, including preparing costings and producing spending updates throughout the campaign
- Collecting and analysing sales and consumer data
- Analysing campaign effectiveness on a daily basis and using this data to optimise future campaigns
- Implementing A/B testing in order to review and optimise results
- Keeping up to date with the trends in popularity ratings and developments in the industry
- Represent the company occasionally at International Conferences
- BSc/MSc in any of the following: Business Studies, Communications, Media Studies, Marketing or Management
- At least 1-3 years of work experience in the Online Media Buying field
- Experience in buying with models like CPM, CPC, CPA and Revenue Share
- Knowledge of DSPs, SSPs, AdNetworks, Affiliate Networks
- Good understanding of Tracking Technologies (S2S, iFrame Pixels)
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Prioritising tasks – project time management skills – meet deadlines 100%
- Basic knowledge of HTML is a must
- Strong Computer skills (Word/Excel)
- Excellent knowledge of the English language (both verbal & in writing) – any other language will be considered as an advantage
- Competitive package based on experience and skills
- Annual Bonus based on performance
- And more!
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your updated CV to Stella Theodoulou at [email protected] quoting ‘Media Buyer / 376YX8” on the email’s subject line. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CareerEsti HR & Recruitment Services Limited is a licensed Private Employment Agency, by the Ministry of Labour, Welfare and Social Insurance (Cyprus), since 2019 (LN:370)