Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a User Experience/ User Interface (UX/UI ) Designer at Channels & Digital Products Department.
As an analytical and creative designer the ideal candidate will be able to grasp user needs and solve complex problems through a combination of interfaces and workflows that enhance user experience.
- Works within the IT teams, alongside the Product Owners and Software Developers to design the overall user experience of digital products.
- Suggests improvements that enhance product quality and customer experience
- Measures and optimises digital products to improve ease of use and create the best user experience that caters to end user pain-points.
- Defines and/or improves the internal design process by streamlining procedures and introducing appropriate tools.
- Update and maintain the Hellenic Bank design system
- Gather constant feedback on digital products through research and surveys in order to improve current UX.
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows, sitemaps employing Designing Thinking techniques.
- Translate specifications into wireframes and mock-ups that lead to intuitive user interfaces that clearly illustrate how software should function
- Carry out UX audits to existing systems and provided suggestions for improvements
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Optimize existing UI designs
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Interaction Design, Digital Product Design, Human Factors or in a related field
- Demonstrated work experience of at least 3 years as a UI/UX Designer or in a similar role
- 2 years of experience in digital/interactive design roles on Web and Mobile
- Design experience in high-complexity software is highly desirable
- Work experience in the Financial Services industry will be considered an advantage
- Ability to document and troubleshoot problems through UX research
- Knowledge of wireframe tools and prototyping tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- A good working knowledge Sketch and developer handover tools such as Zeplin and Abstract
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign or Demonstrated experience using HTML5 and CSS3 will be considered an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of Usability Factors in Human Computer Interaction
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Robust analytical skills and the ability to write and present in a logical and structured way
- Consultative skills necessary to translate ideas and ambitions into practical, viable projects
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 30th of April 2021
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team on the following telephone number: 22500005.