Our client, an International Family Office based in Limassol that is part of a large financial investment group, is looking to hire an Accountant for their office here in Cyprus.
The ideal candidate will have a background within the Top 4, not as an auditor but from within the Financial Accounting & Advisory Services Department, with 3 to 4 years of accounting experience. Alternatively, the client will also consider experienced accountants with similar experience in another Family Office or a Hedge Fund.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- ACCA/ACA/CPA partly or fully qualified
- University/College graduate degree in Finance and/or Accounting and/or Economics – Accounting degree will be considered an advantage
- At least 3 to 4 years’ experience in a previous accountant role in the finance industry (Family Office, Hedge fund or equivalent).
- 4 years’ experience in Big 4 offices in Financial Accounting Advisory Department would be considered as an advantage (No audit profile)
- Strong experience in IFRS, previous experience in Lux Gaap will be considered an advantage
- A team player, and passionate by financial markets, you pay attention to details,
- Fluent in English. Any other languages will be considered as an asset.
- Willing to get exposed and get experience in one of the top leading European Family Office and work within a dynamic and fast growing environment;
- A fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things
The company is offering an excellent salary package based on qualifications, skills and experience plus company benefits including annual bonus.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Accountant – VAC-C20215T. We look forward to hearing from you!