BDO Ltd is the Cyprus’ member firm of BDO International, the fifth largest accountancy network in the world, with presence in Nicosia and Limassol, 120 professionals and a wide range of audit, tax, accounting and advisory services.
We value each individual and we want you to realise your aspirations. With the challenge and support offered you will be able to shape your own career according to your strengths, skills and personality. Working at BDO enhances your professional development at all stages of your career.
We are looking for high-calibre candidates who wish to follow a career as professional accountants.
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- Post qualification experience in Audit
- Experience auditing international groups
- Excellent command of the English language
- Sound computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and supervise others
- Leadership and Management Skills
- Involvement in special assignments on an ad hoc basis
- Assisting Partners to build and maintain strong relationships with clients; Act as a major point of contact
- Responding quickly and anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered at all times
- Working knowledge of financial products, firm services, issues regarding advice and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
- Responsible for the financial management and with all matters relating portfolio of clients.
- Supervision of staff on audit assignments to ensure effective and efficient execution and completion of work
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients at senior levels, being a principal point of contact throughout the year. Develop a strong commercial understanding of the clients’ businesses.
- Ensure that the firm’s risk management and quality control procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Review and finalization of audit assignments
- Setting and monitoring of budgets and cost controls
- Authority to approve planning on behalf of the Partner
- Preparing semi-annual staff assessments
- Reviewing and approving correspondence of staff before being sent to clients
- Assisting partners in monitoring and controlling overall staff resources
- Identifying marketing and other opportunities to assist partners in the development of the firm; through high level sales and marketing activity.
- Reports to partners
An attractive and competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate based on qualifications and experience. The Package includes provident fund scheme, leaves (including unpaid and sick leaves), smart casual dress code, flexible working hours, annual salary reviews.
If you believe that you meet the requirement of the position and would like to apply, please submit your CV to [email protected], by 8th of May 2021. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.