Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited is seeking to recruit Security Administrator, in the IT Security Team of the Technology Division. The Security Administrator will focus on the day-to-day administration and monitoring of Hellenic Bank security infrastructure including cloud environment, as well as Hellenic Bank Office 365 tenant. The Security Administrator will provide hands-on administration and implementation of security controls.
- Provide support and maintain the day to day operations of HB’s security infrastructure, including the security controls related to Cloud environment and Office 365 tenant
- Administrate and configure HB’s security infrastructure, including the security controls related to Cloud environment and Office 365 tenant
- Develop and maintain security controls to protect HB’s environment and Office 365 tenant in line with international best practices, such as the Centre for Internet Security benchmarks
- Administrate, configure and fine-tune Load Balancers, NextGen Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls and IDS/IPS
- Administrate, configure and fine-tune Web Filtering, Email Gateway, VPN and DLP solutions
- Maintain an updated documentation of HB’s security infrastructure, including the security controls related to Cloud environment and Office 365 tenant
- Provide recommendations for solutions, products, and technologies to meet business objectives
- Collaborate with other departments for delivering risk-based security improvements
- Collaborate with other departments for delivering secure cloud solutions and workloads
- Undergraduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Networking; Postgraduate degree will be considered an advantage
- Network Security qualifications such as Fortinet Network Security Certifications certification would be considered an advantage
- Cloud orientated qualifications, such as Microsoft Azure Security Administrator (AZ-500) certification would be considered an advantage
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Security Administrator or in a similar position, working with solutions and products in the field of IT or Cloud computing, preferably in Financial Services sector
- Experience with F5, Fortinet, Imperva, Cloudflare, Vasco would be considered an advantage
- Experience with Cloud technologies and tools such as IaaC (Infrastructure as Code), Terraform, Azure CLI/Powershell, AKS, Azure Firewalls, NSG, Security Groups, Azure Firewall load balancers would be consider an advantage
- Sufficient knowledge of the latest Cyber Security and Cloud technologies, as well as the latest technologies and methodologies used by developers
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Highly motivated, with the ability to perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to engage with people at all levels
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 10th of May 2021
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team on the following telephone number: 22500005.