Our client is an IT solutions company based in Nicosia looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer to join their expanding team.
They design intelligent, bespoke and intuitive web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, and provide services that transform brands for their digital transformation.
They are a diverse team of approximately 70 highly talented, enthusiastic software developers, project managers, web designers, digital marketers, analysts and QA engineers.
The team is primarily located in Cyprus, with about a third of employees located abroad from various locations, allowing for an internationally diverse team.
The ideal candidate is a passionate Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who is driven by continual improvement and the need to respond to rapidly changing business needs. We are actively seeking individuals who love innovation and learning new things, work best in collaborative environments with passionate teammates, and thrive on providing the best quality products to clients.
- Conducts in-depth bug investigation for severe defects, understands why the bug exists and proposes a proper solution
- Reviews and verifies test cases, write test strategy, test reports, test plans
- Reviews requirements and technical design documents to provide feedback and identify potential risks or flaws of the system
- Works with the Development Team to monitor debugging process results & retest as needed
- Assist with estimates, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating testing activities
- Documents and implements continuous improvement for QA processes
- Expertly tests software at all levels including Backend, API, and Frontend
- Uses advanced best practices testing methodologies
- Proactively suggests solutions in advance for known or suspected bugs
- Creates schedules, project estimates, and status reports on new and ongoing projects
- Prepares milestone status reports and deliver presentations on system concepts to clients and others
- Above all, passionate about technology and innovation
- Responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate on a team
- Educated to degree level in related subject (Computer Science, MIS or related field) or able to demonstrate significant relevant experience.
- 5+ years of testing experience in industry
- Proven experience in test plan design and test reporting
- Strong analytical skills, creative and critical thinking ability and problem solving skills
- Automation experience with Selenium or similar tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Proficient in Window and Linux based OS, browser, server technologies
Good to have:
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary Bonus
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – VAC-C20302C. We look forward to hearing from you!