Our client is an IT solutions company based in Nicosia looking for a Report Analyst to join their expanding team.
They design intelligent, bespoke and intuitive web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, and provide services that transform brands for their digital transformation.
They are a diverse team of approximately 70 highly talented, enthusiastic software developers, project managers, web designers, digital marketers, analysts and QA engineers.
The team is primarily located in Cyprus, with about a third of employees located abroad from various locations, allowing for an internationally diverse team.
The Report Analyst will be responsible for storing data, creating and analysing reports and sharing the findings with the related departments. The Reporting Analyst will also use an electronic database which stores huge amount of data, reviewing system capabilities, workflow and scheduling limitations; researching and identifying clients to develop project goals, translating stakeholders needs into reporting deliverables, developing performance metrics, delivering ad-hoc reports and assisting in development of advanced technology architecture and data.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and develop client’s high quality, accurate and timely reports.
- Make sure that reports deliver the desired outcomes and are not subject to adjustments due to data quality issues
- Develop regular and ad-hoc reporting as required for business
- Make sure that internal reporting requirements are met along with the development of creative reports which take complex data and present it in a simple way
- Make sure that management and stakeholder reports are produced on time and to quality with clarity and simplicity
- Ensure reporting to client is received, logged, stored and communicated to the relevant stakeholders. Also ensure the content is compliant with the Department’s Policies and Procedures.
- Meet the deadlines and make sure that no delays are experienced in the receipt of reports
- Make sure that stakeholders are not delayed in the production of downstream reporting
- Make sure that any reporting issues are dealt and escalated appropriately
- Above all, passionate about technology and innovation
- Responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate on a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience in SQL
- Very good knowledge of and experienced in publishing reports to SSRS
- Experience in Report Analysis and creation will be considered as a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Excellent skills in Report Design, Analysis, Creation, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Relationship Building
- Work Well Under Pressure
- Salary based on skills and experience
- Flexible working hours
- Discretionary Bonus
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Report Analyst – VAC-C20306C. We look forward to hearing from you!