Our client is an IT solutions company based in Nicosia looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to join their expanding team.
They design intelligent, bespoke and intuitive web applications, desktop applications, mobile apps, and provide services that transform brands for their digital transformation.
They are a diverse team of approximately 70 highly talented, enthusiastic software developers, project managers, web designers, digital marketers, analysts and QA engineers.
The team is primarily located in Cyprus, with about a third of employees located abroad from various locations, allowing for an internationally diverse team.
The ideal candidate is a passionate QA Engineer who is driven by continual improvement and the need to respond to rapidly changing business needs. We are actively seeking individuals who love innovation and learning new things, work best in collaborative environments with passionate teammates, and thrive on providing the best quality products to clients.
As an organization, we are looking to hire employees who are passionate about technology and innovation, responsible and accountable with a desire to collaborate on a team and looking to learn and grow.
- Uses best practices to find, investigate, record, document, and monitor bugs in a structured and efficient manner
- Creates and executes test cases with a broad approach to the testing process
- Reads and analyzes requirements, specifications and technical design documents
- Successfully and efficiently communicates with the Development team
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding and gathers evidence when creating bug reports
- Designs and executes regression test suites and performs system testing
- Performs basic API and expert frontend testing
- Executes testing at all stages of the software development life cycle
- Performs the test cases review for other team members
- Provides estimation on the assigned tasks
- Participates in internal QA planning and review meetings, brainstorming, sharing ideas and updates in team meetings
- Helps provide continuous improvement ideas and feedback on QA and company processes
- Ensure that the product meets a high standard of quality and fulfills business requirements
- Ability to work using Scrum/Agile methodology
- Responsible and accountable
- 2-3 years of testing experience in industry
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experienced in functional, integration, module, & regression testing
- Experience in writing clear and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Deep knowledge of web app testing
- Experience with data validation (applied knowledge of data types and its testing specifics)
- Proven experience of working on complex projects.
- Troubleshooting skills and attention to details
- Ability and willingness to conduct manual tests
- Ability to work on a team with little supervision
- Experience in working with an Agile/Scrum development process
- Knowledge of database (MS-SQL)
- Excellent command of English (knowledge of Greek would be a plus)
- Automation experience with Selenium or similar tools
- Microsoft SSRS
- VSTS – Azure DevOps
- Experience with Redis, Azure
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Quality Assurance Engineer – VAC-C20307C. We look forward to hearing from you!