Our client is an established FX company based in Limassol looking to employ a Senior Dealer to join the dealing room.
The successful candidate will be supporting and directly working with the Head of Dealing, maintaining the MT4 and MT5 platform and instruments. He/She will be responsible for exploring new business opportunities and planning the implementation of new assets classed for our users.
What you’ll do:
- Obtain FX pricing from Liquidity providers and execute client trades;
- Interact with Liquidity providers and aggregators in order to obtain best pricing and execution for the company and its clients;
- Maintain Company Dealing System;
- Run complex reporting;
- Quote, confirm and transmit client trades in line with company’s policy and procedures;
- Perform hedging and risk monitoring;
- Monitor risk and trade activities on the books and make necessary amendments or offset risk when necessary, as per department guidelines;
- Keep up to date with market information and monitor trends in all major currency pairings;
- Update colleagues and support colleagues from other departments;
What you have:
- At least 3 years of similar experience as a Dealer;
- A degree in Finance, Economics/ Mathematics/ Statistics/ Actuarial or other related field;
- Knowledge of MT4/MT5 platforms including Admin/Manager;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong analytical skills and proficient in MS Excel
- Knowledge of Excel;
- Availability to work on a 24-hour shift-program;
What Will Make Us Really Love You:
Previous experience in a hybrid brokerage model, A-book, B-book and C-book operations;
Holders of relevant CySEC certificates e.g. Execution, Dealing Own Account will be considered an advantage;
What You’ll Love About Us:
- An attractive salary based on candidate’s experience and qualifications; (please specify your salary expectations)
- Personal development opportunities through on-going on the job training;
- Corporate Medical Insurance Scheme;
- Annual performance recognition/bonus;
Our client is an equal opportunity employer and are committed to promote diversity and equality. They care about the privacy of their candidates and all the data provided is maintained in a secure manner and kept confidential.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Senior Dealer – VAC-C20308G. We look forward to hearing from you!