Our client, a dynamic and progressive firm of Chartered Accountants in Limassol, providing audit, tax, accounting and management consulting services, is looking to recruit a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join the firm’s expanding team of audit professionals in the audit department.
The position will be responsible for:
- Acting as members of the audit team, providing assurance services to both local and international clients.
- Ensuring work is prepared in accordance with professional standards.
- Preparing financial statements using Caseware software.
- Preparing and submitting tax returns.
- Supporting audit department with other job-related duties.
- Interacting and maintaining excellent professional relationships with clients.
- Maintaining highest standards of business ethics.
The successful candidate will have/be:
- Qualified or Partly qualified ACA/ACCA or ACCA Trainee.
- At least 2+ years’ experience of handling audit engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or relevant field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Greek and English.
- Computer literacy, with very good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of Caseware software will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Able work in a team, familiar with tight deadlines and flexible in approach.
- Positive, mature and professional attitude.
To be successful as an Auditor in the Firm you need the following:
- Professional manner, team oriented with a willingness to learn.
- Organized, able to multi task and work under pressure.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to deliver work of highest quality, documented in accordance with our company’s standards.
- An extremely high work ethic.
- Motivation for career progression and development.
- Ability to gather and correlate correct data.
The company is offering the following:
- A competitive salary and benefits package based on qualifications and experience including 13th salary.
- Friendly and dynamic working environment, in which you can develop your skills and competencies
- A work place with a strong focus on values and work-life balance and the joint aim to provide the best possible solutions for our clients
- They are an ACCA approved employer who holds trainee development approval at Gold level. They ensure that ACCA students, affiliates and members in our firm are privileged to get all appropriate support and training to enable their qualification and/or maintain their status.
The working hours are Monday – Thursday from 8am – 5:30pm with an 1 hour lunch break and on Friday’s from 8am – 2pm with no overtime required.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Auditor – VAC-C20401T. We look forward to hearing from you!