Our client, an international IT Company in Nicosia (outskirts) is looking for a PHP Developer who will take part in all stages of the web development life cycle. In case you are located in Limassol / Paphos area or outside of Cyprus, full remote working is possible.
- Help coach and train team members
- Contribute to the overall tech decisions and help the team to achieve their goals
- Solve complex problems by applying best practices
- Work on large-scale object-oriented applications with PHP
- Analyze product requirements and translating to design specifications
- Perform peer code review and offer recommendations for improvements.
- Play a key role in defining the architecture and design of multiple web properties
- Work in an agile environment
- Work with exciting technologies (Docker, Microservices, Elasticsearch, Redis, PHP 7+, REST APIs & more)
- 2-5 years of professional software development experience
- Highly skilled and experienced in PHP
- Experience with PHP Frameworks (e.g. Laravel, Symfony etc)
- Strong knowledge of database technologies to scale for high volume web sites
- Experience in dealing with large scale web sites that receive millions of visits per day
- Strong knowledge with dealing large system including logging and reporting
- Knowledge and experience with RESTful services
- Excellent analysis, problem-solving and communication skills
- Experience with Git source control
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Eu-citizenship/no work permit needed
The working hours are flexible office hours (Monday to Friday, 35 working hours per week)
Flexible working hours, 35 working hours per week, breakfast, parties, bonuses, medical insurance. Fitness allowance, etc.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: PHP Software Developer (Remote working possible) – VAC-C19717M. We look forward to hearing from you!