Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Product Owner at the Channels & Digital Products Department.
We are re-inventing our approach to digital banking to breed innovation and quickly take features from the drawing board to our customers who need them most.
We are looking for a highly motivated Product Owner to join our team with a passion to deliver leading-edge products and new innovative digital services for our customers.
- Lead scrum teams as a Product Owner
- Document, present and agree product vision and road-map with all stakeholders
- Document and prioritise requirements, use cases, stories, epics and themes
- Participate in iteration planning and elaborate on the requirements
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value
- Identify test cases and execute User Acceptance Testing
- Work with the Quality Assurance team to deliver the right level of testing
- Follow market trends in technology and digital banking to ensure the roadmap is always current
- Keep up to date with Agile/Scrum best practices
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Track record in producing functional specifications
- Experience in business process engineering
- Knowledge of formal change management processes
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level
- Highly-motivated and ambitious with ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Self-starter, willing to develop and own projects and lead them to implementation and completion
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 31st of July 2021
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team on the following telephone number: 22500005.