Our client, an international Media Marketing Company with offices internationally, is looking to employ a Bookkeeper for their offices based in Limassol.
The successful applicant will hold a minimum of 3+ years of relevant bookkeeping experience and be fluent in English.
Main duties and responsibilities
- General Bookkeeping and accounting tasks.
- Recording day to day Financial transactions in the accounting software.
- Verifying that transactions are recorded in the correct day book, supplier ledger, customer ledger and general ledger.
- Bringing the books to the trial balance stage.
- Producing statements and various reports either through the internal accounting system or Excel.
- Recording expenses, assets, and liabilities.
- Executive bank reconciliations on a regular basis.
- Any other general accounting/bookkeeping tasks as required by Management.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Ideally educated in Accounting/Finance or related field.
- 3 years of professional experience as Bookkeeper/Assistant Accountant is a must.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office).
- Excellent communication skills in English are a must (Written & Spoken).
- Previous experience with SAP Software is a must
The company is offering a salary of between 1500 – 1700 Euros gross per month x 12 salaries plus performance related bonus.
The working hours are Monday – Friday from 9am – 6pm.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Bookkeeper – VAC-C20630T. We look forward to hearing from you!