Our client is an international Network of Service Providers Company in Limassol and they providing Accounting Procurement and Consultancy Services. They are looking for an experienced HR and Administration Officer to join their professional team based in Limassol.
If you have initiative, energy, and commitment to succeed, and would like to work with senior professionals in business and project development, this opportunity will suit you.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Manage the office supplies, equipment, services and facilities
- Assist with various admin projects
- Responsible for the update of the contacts database
- Assist in coordinating office activities/meetings and events and ensure smooth office operation
- Arrange travel and accommodation for staff and visitors, and help prepare investor visits to the office
- Provide administration support to senior management and to other teams
- Manage external staff and relationships including cleaners, property agents, travel agents, hotels, and other service providers
- Maintain regular communication with the administration team of all IKOS offices
- Answering internal and external calls and diverting them to the appropriate individuals
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members.
- Typing letters and filing
- Other day to day office administration duties
- Recruitment and Selection – Interview arrangements, liaising with agencies for candidate search, management of CV process, administration of candidate testing, etc.
- Employee Training and Professional Development
- Organization and management of training records
- New employee’s orientation and induction
- Background screening checks; efficient management of all paperwork processes HR Administration
- Management of Company database and personal records
- Providing support in compensation and benefits when necessary
- Operational management of employee benefits
- Providing administrative support on Performance Appraisal Process
- Any other ad hoc admin duty that may be required from time to time
The working hours are Monday to Friday between from 09.00 – 18.00 (one hour lunch break)
The company is offering a competitive salary based on experience plus a discretionary bonus based on performance.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: HR and Administration Officer – VAC-C20772M. We look forward to hearing from you!