Our client is an international Network of Service Providers Company in Limassol and they providing Accounting Procurement and Consultancy Services. They are looking for an experienced Office Administrator to join their professional team based in Limassol. Travel to client offices in Europe will be required. This is an exciting prospect for a dynamic and flexible individual to provide solid support to their team and the position will suit a professional, proactive, focused and positive personality.
If you have initiative, energy, and commitment to succeed, and would like to work with senior professionals in business and project development, this opportunity will suit you.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Management of premises, office supplies, equipment, services and facilities, including all contracts related to premises management.
- Assist with various admin projects including recruitment, document management, obtaining competitive bids for different supply contracts by conducting market research.
- Maintain good and accurate contacts management in the document management system.
- Coordination and scheduling/booking of office activities/meetings and events and ensure smooth office operation.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for management, staff and visitors, and help prepare for office visits.
- Provide administration support to senior management and to other teams.
- Manage external staff and relationships including cleaners, property agents, travel agents, hotels, and other service providers.
- Maintain regular communication with the administration team in all offices.
- Answering internal and external calls and diverting them to the appropriate individuals.
- Taking detailed messages and passing them on to the team members.
- Creating agendas and taking meeting notes when required.
- Assist in the process of any office changes, including refurbishment, office relocations etc.
- Maintain filling systems for various documents as well as incoming/outgoing mail.
- Improve efficiency procedures, entry systems, other systems, keep improving procedures.
- Set up preventative measures to avoid damage to company property.
- Other day to day office administration duties.
- Active involvement in ad-hoc projects.
The ideal candidate will have:
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years office administration experience or equivalent.
- Administration / PA qualifications preferred or equivalent.
- Strong computer literacy, including Microsoft Office Packages.
- Excellent written and spoken English (Greek and French are desirable).
Skills and Attributes
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet individual, who is willing to work in a challenging work environment.
- Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy.
- Problem solving and team work skills, articulate and confident and able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent time management, prioritisation, multi-tasking and organisation skills.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to handle confidential information and adhere to strict privacy principles.
- Professional outlook and appearance.
The working hours are Monday to Friday between from 09.00 – 18.00 (one hour lunch break)
The company is offering a competitive salary based on experience plus a discretionary bonus based on performance.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Office Administrator – VAC-C20773M. We look forward to hearing from you!