For our client, a major retail store operating worldwide, we are looking for motivated, energetic, and pleasant Sales Advisors (Part time 20-37 hours per week) to join the team in Nicosia. The role of the Sales Advisor comes with a range of responsibilities – and lots of rewards.
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and in general the premises of the store.
- Actively working with garments – ensuring our high standards are always maintained.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
- Helping to prepare our season sales, designer collaborations and regular seasonal campaign’s.
- Following our store routines, policies, and guidelines to assist in loss prevention and safety in the store.
- Working well in the team and actively supporting your colleagues
- A friendly and helpful approach to our customers and colleagues.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise selling potential.
- Being open to feedback and to communicate with your team and managers in a clear and straightforward way.
- The ability to multitask and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Drive and ambition to complete your tasks in a timely and effective manner.
- A willingness to learn and improve.
Salary up to 850 EUR NET FOR FULL TIME
Flexible schedule from 09:00 am till 21:00.
As the role does not qualify for a Working Visa, only EU Citizens and holders of Permanent Residence in Cyprus will be considered.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Sales Advisor – Part Time (VAC-C19404S). We look forward to hearing from you!