Our client is one of the Top 10 Audit & Accounting Firms, based in Malta and looking for candidates willing to relocate to Malta and fill the role of Auditor.
Reporting to the Audit Manager and Audit Partner the responsibilities will include:
- Complete small audits with minimal supervision
- Act as an in-charge on large audits and oversee the work performed by junior members of staff to ensure that the work done is in accordance with the Firm’s Audit Methodology
- Work with the engagement management and team to create plans for accomplishing the engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and appropriately addresses risks
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with clients and assess client’s satisfaction
- Monitor the progress of the engagement team against the plan and alter it when needed
- Proactively monitor and address issues regarding billing and collections
- Effectively utilize advanced capabilities of audit technology tools and other firm standard software to meet engagement objectives and enhance service delivery
- Produce quality client correspondence
- Communicate ideas/opinions and information to the audit team and listen/respond to other team members views
- Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment
- Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members
- Be accessible and maximise contribution of staff
- Understand the Firm’s service lines and actively assess/present ways to apply knowledge and services
- Be conscious of professional liability
- Refer ethical, independence and conflict issues associated with clients and assignments to the Partner/Manager
- Demonstrate project management skills and effectively manage their own time across different engagements
- Develop understanding of client industries and identify value added recommendations
- Responsible to the engagement Partner/Manager for day to day client contact and conduct of audit work
- To assist manager in reviewing the audit work as well as financial statements for smaller entities within the group audit engagement
- Any other task reasonably assigned to the staff member and within the skill set
The standard working hours are Monday – Friday from 8.00 – 17.00
The company is offering a competitive salary of between 24 000 – 28 000 Euros gross per annum plus benefits including: Medical Insurance, summer hours, social events, study leave, CPE support in office hours, training, parking on a first come first serve basis.
In addition the company is offering a relocation package which includes flights to Malta and first month of accommodation close to the office.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Auditor – VAC-C20873T. We look forward to hearing from you!