Our client one of the Top 10 Audit & Accounting Firms, based in Malta and looking for candidates willing to relocate to Malta and fill the role of Junior Auditor.
Reporting to the Audit Manager the responsibilities will include:
- Preparing reports, documentation and correspondence under superior’s supervision
- Keeping up-to-date with latest accounting and auditing developments
- Consulting with superior on issues identified
- Identifying statutory and regulatory changes
- Demonstrating a good understanding of the firm’s audit approach and is able to apply understanding in theory
- Demonstrating a basic understanding of tax issues and how these impact upon clients
- Establishing close working relationship with client
- Maintaining regular contact with accounting staff during the assignment
- Monitoring own performance against time allocations and reports difficulties
- Producing a largely complete ‘end product’ with a list of outstanding issues to be addressed at a clearance meeting
- Handling a small number of assignments at the same time
- Drafting audit planning brief for own assignments which address relevant issues
- Independently completing small engagements with minimum manager/partner’s review
- Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team
- The duties of the Employee shall also include other duties which fall within the competence of the
- Employee which the Employer may assign from time to time.
The standard working hours are Monday – Friday from 8.00 – 17.00
The company is offering a competitive salary of between 18 000 – 24 000 Euros gross per annum plus benefits including: Medical Insurance, summer hours, social events, study leave, CPE support in office hours, training, parking on a fist come first serve basis.
In addition the company is offering a relocation package which includes flights to Malta and first month of accommodation close to the office.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Junior Auditor – VAC-C20875T. We look forward to hearing from you!