Our client is a multi-asset prime broker based in Sydney, Tokyo and Limassol providing innovative prime services to hedge funds, asset managers, proprietary trading firms, other brokerages and banks.
As a world-leading boutique investment bank, they are constantly in search of hungry people to join the team and challenge the status quo. They want dreamers and doers who are ready to hit the ground running.
About the role
This is an incredible opportunity for a new team member to join their Electronic Trading and Execution team (eTX), providing an outstanding and consistent level of service to their key clients.
This is a diverse role that requires someone who is energetic, meticulous, and passionate about providing an excellent client experience.
As they service clients from all around the world, they expect their team members to be available for European and Northern American time zones; this requires rotating shifts with the latest finishing at 12am local time.
This role will report to the Head of eTX – EMEA and will be on a fast track to Heading the team themselves.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Dealing – Monitoring and administration of all aspects of client trading activities: risk management, voice dealing, futures & FX rolls, API flow and all aspects of the trading platforms.
- Liquidity – Analysis and curation of bespoke FX, Futures & Equities liquidity pools across their global network of price takers. Their Firm boasts 4 Tier 1 PB relationships with 15 Tier 1 Bank, Non-Bank and ECN Liquidity Providers.
- Client Relations – Supporting current client relationships working closely with the Prime Services (Sales) team.
- Process Improvement – Working closely with the team to improve systems and improve the processes of the business.
- 3-5 years of financial services experience (within a brokerage or technology provider)
- Institutional experience is highly advantageous
- oneZero and/or Prime XM administration experience
- A Strong understanding of Microsoft Excel
- SQL database experience in advantageous
- Outstanding communication in high-pressure situations
- Exceptional critical thinking – quick & effective trouble-shooters are what we need!
- Thrive in a fluid and fast-paced environment
- Curiosity & initiative – Have your own ideas? Prove their worth and nothing is off-limits
Why join them:
- Remuneration – They offer a highly competitive base salary along with Short Term Incentive Schemes – which includes quarterly cash bonuses.
- Health Insurance – Their company provides premium health insurance to all employees.
- Flexibility – They want to hire the best talent in the industry. To attract the best, they have embraced a flexible work culture.
- Career development – They don’t just want to hire the best talent; they want to train them to be even better. Career development is a priority to you – so it’s a priority for them.
- Unique workplace – Their Limassol office is right in the heart of the city. The building boasts panoramic views over the seafront.
TO APPLY for this job opportunity, send your CV (in English please) to [email protected] and include the reference: Institutional Trader/Dealer – VAC-C20972T. We look forward to hearing from you!