Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit an IT Service Management Analyst (IT Governance Specialist) for the Technology Governance department within the Technology & Digital Division.
The Technology Governance department, is responsible to define and operate a formal IT Governance Framework, streamline IT operations, define, develop and manage a comprehensive and integrated IT Service/Business Management (ITSM/ITBM) landscape.
- Manage, co-ordinate and deliver projects as required to ensure the efficient and effective implementation of IT governance framework and IT Service Management Landscape
- Design, develop, implement and improve IT policies, processes, and guidelines
- Gather and monitor the progress of all IT service improvements
- Support the Enterprise Service Management platform (ESM) (e.g. administration, parameterization, fulfilment of service requests, service catalogue management, analysis, design, development, and testing of new features or changing existing functionality)
- Deliver periodic training and issue guidelines to demonstrate new functionality or to fill knowledge gaps related to the ESM platform
- Develop, track, review metrics and provide meaningful KPIs to management. Identify and monitor themes and trends
- Establish and manage appropriate Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with the business units to support existing/new IT Services
- Monitor and manage against Service Level targets and improve internal IT service delivery processes to achieve agreed performance levels
- Follow up the implementation of actions relevant to Central Bank and audit/risk findings
- Undergraduate Degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Postgraduate Degree in Computer Science or in a related field will be considered an advantage
- Knowledge of and experience in the following will be considered an advantage:
– Designing and developing workflows for IT processes using relevant tools
– Practical experience of ITIL and ITIL certification(s)
– IT governance frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL)
– Experience working in ServiceNow/major ticketing system such as Jira
– Change, Incident & Problem Management experience
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Skilled in Microsoft Office tools – Advanced MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Visio
- Team oriented, innovative and efficiency focused
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deliver within tight deadlines
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Self-starter, ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects efficiently
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 21st of October 2021
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact the Recruitment Team on the following telephone number: 22500005.