Hellenic Bank Public Company Limited, one of the leading Financial Institutions in Cyprus, is seeking to recruit a Data Analyst at the Customer Analytics & Decisioning team, which is part of the Data & Analytics Department.
The Data Analyst will transform data to information to derive business insights, solve complex business problems and improve decisions.
- Develop Advanced Analytics models to optimise underlying business problems
- Analyse results of customer management related processes
- Participate in projects to meet a particular business need and present the results using clear and engaging language
- Design, implement and maintain decision rules according to the Bank’s policies and ensure their incorporation in the Bank’s systems and processes
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and present results in a clear manner
- Process and verify the integrity of data used for analysis
- Undergraduate and Postgraduate degree in a quantitative related field, such as Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science, from a top academic institution
- At least 2 years of work experience in model development, data mining or machine learning
- Work experience in areas such as credit scoring, marketing/customer analytics will be considered an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of a programming language, such as R, Python, SAS
- Experience in working with large volume of data and understanding data architecture and complexity of data flow
- Capacity to understand the concepts of analysing business risk, making improvements in processes and how systems engineering works
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and ambitious with ability to deliver within tight deadlines
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Proficient ule of Microsoft Office applications (particularly Excel)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level
- Fluency in Greek and English, both verbal and written
All applications will be reviewed and assessed and only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Applicants who have submitted an application to Hellenic Bank in the past and meet the requirements of the above position must fill a new application.
Deadline for submitting applications: 25th of October 2021
All applications will be handled in strict confidence.
For additional information, please contact the HR Business Partners’ Team on the following telephone number: 22500774 or 22500996.